Water Damage Restoration, Azusa, California
In a difficult situation due to a flooding or water damage problem? In Azusa, California turn to Regal Restoration Masters for highly professional water damage restoration services for your home or business. We’re ready for sewage cleanup, mold remediation, and odor removal as well. Water of any kind immediately seeps through every crack and opening then penetrates deeply into wood and other construction materials. Without expert attention using special equipment, moisture remains for weeks… sometimes even a month or more. But in just a day or two there will be further deterioration such as mold, warped hardwood floor, crumbling wall board, delaminating paneling, warped and splitting framing. All of that can be prevented, and won’t be covered by insurance if the right mitigation steps weren’t taken.
It’s an unsettling time, so take care of those worries by giving us a call. We’re ready 24 hours a day with prompt emergency services.
Choose Regal Restoration
Call us any day 365 days of the year, anytime 24 hours a day, and one of our water damage specialists will be there in 30 minutes. With thirty years of experience our company maintains an inventory of the latest technologies for water extraction, structural drying and dehumidification, mold removal, and odor neutralization. Fully licensed and insured, our crews include highly qualified and certified technicians as well as skilled craftsmen. They’ll have everything clean, safe, and looking like new in no time.
We work directly all companies covering Azuza (and beyond). With several decades of jobs under our belt we know exactly what it takes in full documentation and required mitigation for a smooth claims process. We’ll help assure that your insurance covers a return to pre-loss condition, and if you choose we can make things even better than before.
All insurance companies accepted!
Water Damage Restoration Services
The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) provides guidelines and training for dealing with flood damage, biohazards, and other specialized clean up. Based on the amount of water (Class 1 through Class 4) and the source (Category 1 through 3 — clean, gray, black) we’ll know exactly what to to and just what precautions to take for your Azuza home or business. Conditions range from a spill or leak covering part of single room with at most small area of wet carpet all the way up to several rooms with soaked carpet, water creeping up and inside walls, and sewage contamination. Here are our key water damage restoration services.
- Sewage Damage Cleanup Sewage removal, meticulous cleanup, and extensive disinfection after a toilet or sewer backup.
- Flood Removal Fast pump out, cleaning, and disinfecting.
- Water Extraction Up to twice as effective as competing methods, shortening drying time and the opportunity for secondary damage.
- Cleaning Building surfaces, carpets and rugs, upholstered furniture, and more.
- Structural Dry Out Complete removal of all excess moisture deep within the building. We measure actual moisture levels at frequent intervals to make adjustments and achieve the fastest possible drying time.
- Odor Removal We don’t just mask odors — they’ll soon be back. Our special equipment neutralizes them, throughout the building.
- Water Damage Repair Our expert craftsmen can repair flooring, baseboards, wall board, and more.